1. Post 8 facts about your character.
2. Tag 8 other characters.
3. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
- Comes from a Science Fantasy (yes, not a combination you encounter a lot, I know) novel called "Academia Draconia" that I've been polishing up for a while now and which should be, if all things goes well, published some time before the end of the year.
- Gaile's one of the easier character I have to work with in that she doesn't overburden me with details, or nag (much). Of course, having to 'drag' details out of her is exhausting, so guess it evens up in the end Of course, it WOULD HELP if she gave me said details in a chronological order ... oh well. I've long since mastered the art of fiction timetravel, so I shall have the last laugh.
- She's a trainee dragonrider who's absolutely and utterly terrified of heights. Hmm, yes...great career choice there Gaile *rolls eyes*
- Her best friend is a terribly excitable little bundle of mischief who enjoys his cookies a little too much "Down, boy. No more treats for you."
- One of the few things the two of us have in common is that we both have a lousy memory for names and faces, though I will credit her with at least being better at remembering them than I am Her hair also seems to stay where it should be (either that or she's got a hairbrush and sneaks backstage every time I take my eyes of a scene) ... very unfair really.
- She enjoys the outdoors, if said outdoors include things like trickling brooks and a scattering of trees swaying gently in the wind with some snowcapped mountains on the horizon. Of course, me being evil, I stuck her in a rocky desert likely to roast your socks at the wrong time of the day
- Everyone knows that dragons aren't allowed to eat people, right?
- Being one of the shorter (but not shortest) students at an Academy full of tall people (from her pov) she always has to look up whenever she's talking to someone. When talking to a dragon, this is just a "bit" more up than usual